Quality Compliance Reporting and Beyond
Quality Measurement Solutions
Today's healthcare system faces significant challenges impacting the delivery and financing of healthcare, including the need to improve the quality of care, address rising healthcare costs, focus on the role of the consumer and adopt changes in quality/efficiency measurement and reporting. The desire to measure the value of care has never been greater, fueled by demand from stakeholders—in both the public and private sectors—who expect published, transparent information on healthcare delivery and are demanding greater accountability, healthcare performance measurement, efficiency, transparency and value.
Whether a government agency, provider group or health plan, General Dynamics Health Solutions’ SourceSolutions family of applications and data-related components helps customers understand the financial implications of clinical decisions and the clinical implications of financial decisions. As a National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQASM)-certified Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS®) vendor since 2001, our solutions help ensure a successfully HEDIS season, effective quality-improvement efforts and comprehensive provider outreach initiatives – providing consistent, quality information while improving efficiencies and delivering cost savings.
SourceMeasures® helps organizations satisfy quality-compliance reporting requirements, optimize workflow efficiencies and improve care. These tools offer exceptional synergies and efficiencies for quality and cost performance measurement and management by integrating utilization, quality, compliance and risk information. Our comprehensive set of software tools and seasoned personnel streamline quality reporting and help achieve the highest rates possible.
- MedMeasures®: NCQA-Certified Administrative Software to complete HEDIS, Quality Rating System (QRS) and state reporting
- Produce Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) survey sample frames
- Drill into details to find improvement opportunities
- Find gaps in care and investigate supplemental data impact
- MedCapture™: Chart Abstraction Tool that works stand-alone or along with MedMeasures
- MedMeasures® Plus™: Measure-Cloning Service to create custom measures
- Service Bureau: HEDIS/QRS experts perform the work for you
- Chart Retrieval and Abstraction: Nurses retrieve and abstract chart data, conduct over-reads, consolidate results and provide data for your auditor
- Quality Improvement: Experts target opportunities for improvement before, during and after the reporting season
HEDIS® is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). NCQA Measure CertificationSM is a service mark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.