GD Health at HIMSS17Schedule a Meeting
Join General Dynamics Health Solutions at HIMSS17 in Booth #3873
Participate in a series of roundtable discussions (details below)
Schedule a meeting to complete our breach calculator and to better understand your organization's finanical risk and potential exposure
Meet with our experts to learn how we can support your initiatives
Monday, Feb. 20, at 11:30 a.m.
Roundtable Discussion: Securing Health Systems in a Challenging Cyber Landscape
Join Sentara Healthcare’s Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Dan Bowden, and General Dynamics Health Solutions' Vice President of Commercial Cyber Services, Mark Trigsted, in a roundtable discussion as we explore:
- How to develop and foster a culture of cyber security in your organization
- Best practices for obtaining and retaining key cyber security personnel, inside and outside your organization
- The value of developing a meaningful reporting structure
Tuesday, Feb. 21, at 11 a.m.
Roundtable Discussion: Managing the Total Cost of Care with Patient-Centered Medical Homes and Episodes of Care
Join General Dynamics Health Solutions’ Chief Medical Officer, Dr. John Maguire, and Senior Director, Nena Sanchez, in a roundtable discussion as we explore:
- Using data and technology to inform care related to the patient-centered medical home and development of episodes of care
- Implementation challenges and best practices for providers when transitioning to value-based care models
- Understanding practice variations and how to relate variations to provider incentives
Wednesday, Feb. 22, at 11 a.m.
Roundtable Discussion: Data Integration for Organizations Taking Risks
Join General Dynamics Health Solutions’ Chief Medical Officer, Dr. John Maguire, and Senior Principal Solution Architect, Bob Guajardo, in a roundtable discussion as we explore:
- The IT best practices for accessing EHR data for population health
- The potential IT challenges of accessing EHR data from multiple sources
- Best practices for presenting EHR data into easy-to-use work tools that improve patient population outcomes and save providers' time
General Dynamics Health Solutions - Commercial Overview
General Dynamics Health Solutions provides end-to-end healthcare solutions to expand insight, ensure value and improve outcomes.Learn more
Securing Health Systems, Protecting Data and Managing Risk
General Dynamics Health Solutions provides a full spectrum of security services to monitor and protect healthcare systems and data.Learn more
Empowering Population Health Mana...
The Indian Health Services' system, iCare, serves as a single tool for identifyi...Learn more